In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, musclegirlflix.com (the “Website) will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the Website's designated copyright agent identified below.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our copyright agent using the form found here or by clicking the button below. This form is designed to help you identify your content and help speed up the process of content take-down.
We will also accept copyright infringement notifications submitted by email. In that case, in accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent email to receive DMCA Notices is contact[at]musclegirlflix[dot]com.
Please do not send other inquires or information to our Designated Agent. Absent prior express permission, our Designated Agent is not authorized to accept or waive service of formal legal process, and any agency relationship beyond that required to accept valid DMCA Notices is expressly disclaimed.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on this Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys" fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The copyright owner's name will be published on this Website in place of disabled content. This will become part of the public record of your DMCA Notice, along with a description of the work(s) allegedly infringed. All the information provided in a DMCA Notice and /or the actual DMCA Notice (including your personal information) may be forwarded to the uploader of the allegedly infringing content. By submitting a DMCA Notice, you consent to having your information revealed in this way.
This Website terminates the accounts of any repeat copyright infringer and maintains a Repeat Infringer Policy pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(i). The Website reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of the Website users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.